The Steinach Operation

A place of semi-natural vigor.

4.26.2007

NaPoWriMo Day 26


The Mules Make Strange Bed Fellows


I got into an e-fight with a friend
today while procrastinating at work.
She said that I knew dick about baseball,
and I responded by telling her that she
did, in fact, look fat in the dress she
wore to the bars last Friday. Both of us
were wrong. It was really about the time
we made out after seeing Shaun
of the Dead. We never really processed
it, so it's been simmering for a while.
For being as drunk as I was, I remember
that night pretty clearly. And by clearly
I mean there was a Mule on one shoulder
telling me to grab her ass and one
on the other shoulder reading quotes from
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From
Venus. Maybe if he'd read me Taming of the
Shrew things would have gone better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home