The Steinach Operation

A place of semi-natural vigor.

4.24.2007

NaPoWriMo Day 24

Getting The Mules Sometimes Depends On Which Translation You Use

I have to chew gum to keep from
grinding my teeth. It's like having
a small blue tongue slipped over
my real tongue. Like clothes are
a small body slipped over my real
body. But I don't wear clothes until
they disintegrate, so I'm not sure what
my deal is with the gum. Maybe
I'm overthinking this--Orbit is delicious,
and the flavor does last longer. It even
whitens my teeth--people can see
the difference. But I can't help noticing
that, despite the virtually blinding
gleam, The Mules have really been
pushing soft foods lately, like they are
trying to tell me something.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM GMT-5, Blogger Jessie Carty said…

    It's like having
    a small blue tongue slipped over
    my real tongue. Like clothes are
    a small body slipped over my real
    body

    That section is worth the price of admission. Wait, the blog is free, but still, kicks serious arse.

    Jessie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home