The Steinach Operation

A place of semi-natural vigor.

4.25.2006

'Til Tuesday. EG. 4/25. NaPoWriMo.

BLOGPOEM AFTER WALTER BENJAMIN


Every time you reproduce a piece of art
you remove some of its aura & that’s why
your mix tape didn’t impress me much,
it was so fucking aura-less
but in the film
version of the novelization of this poem
I play myself but have fantastic breasts
& there are probably some blood baths

& also when my fangy tooth catches
on my lip men everywhere crumple
w/ the ecstasy & agony of it & really

who needs aura in yr movie when
you’re so hot it breaks people’s knees.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So imagine that "but..." is a dropped line...

     
  • At 9:52 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    more like after emil jannings

     

Post a Comment

<< Home