The Steinach Operation

A place of semi-natural vigor.

10.11.2007

Christopher Columbus vs. Christopher Tonelli






He didn't make it to India. I eventually made it to New Hampshire, but not before this happened.




He drove three boats with names like Nina, Pinta, and Santa Marie. I drove this sweet canoe named Old Towne or something like that.






I bet he didn't get to drive this while his wrecked boat was in the junkyard ('73 Dodge Charger, btw).








And my guess is he used, like, a map...complete with serpenty sea monsters. I used this.










And he prolly wore tights and a shirt with a big ruffled collar. Not me.







WINNER: Christopher Tonelli

2 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM GMT-5, Blogger matt said…

    well, at least maybe not the collar...

     
  • At 1:26 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the mosquito on your hat in the last picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home